RDA5812 Fully Integrated Satellite receiver for DVB-S , DVB-S2 & ABS-S
The RDA5812 is a fully integrated direct conversion RF front end for DVB-S , DVB-S2&ABS-s digital satellite Reception standard CMOS process. The receiving frequency range is from 900MHz to 2250MHz, and the baseband filter’s bandwidth can be selected from 4MHz to 40MHz with 1MHz step.
The rda5812 consists of a variable gain LNA, quadrature downconverter, variable IF gain amplifiers, variable low-pass filters, reference oscillator, VCOs, synthesizer and output baseband amplifier to drive external ADC.
Based on RDA’s some innovative technique, the rda5812 offers excellent phase noise and very low implementation loss, required for advanced modulation systems such as 8PSK and DVB-S2. This tuner RF IC does not require a balun and its fully integrated design saves valuable board space and simplifies RF layout.
1. Single-chip RF-to-baseband Satellite receiver
2. CMOS Fully integrated RF front end
3. Low noise and wide dynamic range zero-IF receiver
4. Input frequency range: 900 to 2250 MHz
5. Input signal level: -85 to 5 dBm
6. More than 90dB gain control range
7. Fully integrated PLL (dividers, charge pump, phase & frequency detectors, loop filters, etc.)
8. Integrated RX VCO
9. Integrated baseband LPF with selectable cut-off frequency from 4MHz to 40MHz with 1MHz step
10.Integrated LNA with RF AGC
11.Integrated reference oscillator (27MHz is defult)
12.I2C bus interface
13.Automatic gain control
14.0.13μm RF CMOS technology
15.3V to 3.6V operation
16.Low power consumption of less than 350mW
17.Lower profile packages:
♦ RDA5812 5×5 mm QFN32
2.Digital video recorders
5.SMATV trans-modulators (Satellite Master Antenna TV)