Bluetooth system-on-chip for mobile handsets
The current position is：Home
- Bluetooth system-on-chip for mobile handsets
RDA5872 SINGLE CHIP FOR BLUETOOTH
RDA5872 is a highly integrated single-chip IC with radio transceiver and baseband processor, which is compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification and provides an optimal solution for data and voice application.
RDA5872 provides UART which is specified as HCI interfaces by Bluetooth SIG standard, and also supports PCM audio interface.
RDA5872 has been designed on highest level of integration to extremely reduce the number of external component. It uses CMOS process with a compact 6*6mm 40-pin QFN package.
1. CMOS single-chip fully-integrated radio and baseband
2. Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification
3. Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet support
4. Support AFH
5. ARM7-based microprocessor with on-chip ROM and RAM
6. Meet class1, class2 and class3 transmitting power requirement
7. Provides +8dbm transmitting power
8. NZIF receiver with -90dBm sensitivity
9. Battery power supply directly with internal LDO
10.Support DCXO with internal oscillator circuit
11.Up to 4Mbps high speed UART HCI support
12.Support 1-wire and 2-wire WIFI Co-existence handshake signals
13.Low power consumption
14.Minimum external component
2.MP3,MP4 and PMP
4.Other portable devices